Cherry Tomato Crisp (courtesy of Martha Stewart)
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 5 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor, combine bread, Parmesan cheese, parsley leaves, olive oil, and garlic; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Pulse until bread is very coarsely chopped, 4 to 6 times.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish, arrange cherry tomatoes in a single layer; sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake until crust is browned and tomatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
This was super fast and easy, making a great side dish. The food processor was not really needed. Also I didn't have any white sandwich bread so I ended up using...shhhh... hot dog rolls! Turned out great.